Flexible Floating Dock
Flexible Floating Dock is a unique variant of Aquatec Floating Dock. It is able to be placed directly on beach to the sea. It is able to adapt with the contour of the sandy beach all the way up to the sea, so that one end of the dock is on the sea and the other on land. It is a practical and unique approach on marine infrastructure. Aquatec Flexible Floating Dock is used in Bangsring Banyuwangi.
Advantages of AquaTec Flexible Floating Dock:
- Environmentally friendly, made of Prime Grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with anti-UV.
- Floating device has a thickness of up to 14mm, no other manufacturer produce floating dock this thick, therefore AquaTec Floating Dock is very durable with lifetime over 30 years. Tensile strength of each floating device > 20,000 kilogram force.
- Platform made solid Ecowood with thickness 30mm, seawater and termite resistant with anti-slip pattern.
- Flexible and able to withstand high wave.
- Can follow the contour of dry land during low tide.
- Can be assembled and dismantled easily (completely knock down) and can be installed quickly in a matter of days.
- Has a high buoyancy (maximum recommended load: 150kg / m2).
- Has a wide range of applications and can be expanded.
- Adapts with the tide, suitable for fishing boats and passenger vessels.